Skip to content
- Six Essential Manicure Tools With Case
- Convenient travel case keeps everything neatly in one place
- Directions for use: Soak fingertips in warm water to soften cuticles. Gently push cuticles towards base of nail with the cuticle pusher. Position either cuticle scissor or nipper along cuticle line and trim dead cuticle skin, being careful not to cut live skin. Use nail clipper to achieve desired nail length. Use nail file to shape and smooth nails. Use either the tip of nail file or opposite end of the cuticle pusher for under nail cleaning. Tweezers included to remove unwanted stray hairs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.